Monday, September 9, 2013
1/2 baby watermelon chopped into cubes
10 mint leaves
1/2 a lime
1. Place watermelon in blender.
2. Add juice from half a lime.
3. Add 10 or so mint leaves.
4. Pour in honey to taste. We used about 1/4 cup. Maybe less. It all depends on the ripeness of the watermelon and how sweet you like your pops.
(secret ingredient: add a pinch of salt to give the watermelon a little kick.)
6. Add water as necessary.
7. Blend again.
8. Taste. Add more honey or salt if needed.
9. Pour into popsicle mold and freeze.