Total Nutrition Technology
Tuesday, August 19, 2014


When Coren started with TNT in October of 2013, she wanted a program that would teach her how to eat right and develop a fit body.  She felt that there were so many ways to lose weight, but wanted to develop healthy habits and learn skills that would help her keep the weight off and improve her quality of life.  Feeling a little overwhelmed with all the information out there, Coren needed help deciphering through all the fad diets, new weight loss tricks, and types of exercise.  She simply needed help losing weight the right way...the healthy way.  Enter TNT and Brock Murray!  

"Having a personalized program was really the deciding factor for me'" Coren said.  "Knowing my resting metabolic rate (RMR) really helped to fine tune the amount of calories I should take in for optimal results.  Therefore, my nutrition and exercise plan were tailored to my needs and goals"
 " When meeting Brock he immediately tied in to my health and fitness goals.  He guided me along the way, but he made this MY program.  Brock is very knowledgeable and very well-qualified, so he has the tools to help.  Furthermore having someone to be accountable to is essential!  I had a love/hate relationship with my weekly weigh-ins, lol. But, I learned that I needed to physically see how certain behaviors affected my journey.  One the other hand, celebrating when I've had a good week at home, but it may not reflect on the scale--it's all a part of the journey.  Brock was patient with me until I was "fully compliant", lol.  Even when you want change, sometimes it's hard to break habits and he was there to help me push through those road blocks.  Our weekly meetings gave me the opportunity to sit back and reflect.  He always asked me, "How was your week?"  I was alble to put everything together (food, exercise, stressors, schedule changes, etc.) and see how that affected my week.  I still have to make the choice to do the right thing everyday, but now i have the tools."
Coren when on to share that the biggest and most important lesson she learned is that you should never put your health and wellness on the back burner. Sometimes it's hard to put yourself first. Coren admitted that doing so actually made her feel selfish. But as she began to change, she felt better about herself and as a result Coren says she was able to serve God, her family and her community more effectively.  Coren worked with Brock for 6 months and feels that in the end it actually felt like a new beginning. "Thank you Brock and TNT for helping me to enter into theis new phase of my life! God Bless!"



Brock Murray holds a Bachelors degree in Exercise Sports Science from UNC Charlotte and is a Certified Personal Trainer with over 10 years in the Fitness Industry. As an athlete he understood early on that his performance improved as he improved his nutrition practice. As a father he realizes the complexities that arise as he choose healthier options for his family. His understanding of the science of nutrition combined with the unique coaching strategies help his clients begin to view nutrition in a new manner. With simple changes in their menu and straightforward coaching, Brock makes it effortless for his clients to develop a better nutritional program their entire family can benefit from. His clients’ new perspective allows them to achieve goals once thought of as impossible!

The team at Total Nutrition Technology believes that results-focused outcomes are the key to YOUR success. To learn more about how you can benefit from a nutrition program that is custom designed to your unique physiology, lifestyle and dietary behavior, contact Total Nutrition Technology today at 704-549-9550!


You succeed with TNT because your results are our commitment to you!



Be sure to follow TNT on social media
            



Sign up for Total Nutrition Technology's Monthly Newsletter



- Copyright © Fitbits-