- Back to Home »
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Custard: Gluten Free & Low Carb
Thursday, September 4, 2014
Author: Brenda Bennett - www.sugarfreermom.com
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Custard: Gluten Free & Low Carb
We are headed into the season of all thing pumpkin and we have the perfect recipe to kick things off! SugarFreeMom has combined the simplest of ingredients to make an amazing dessert that will definitely satisfy anyone's sweet tooth.
.5, Meat: 0.25, and Fate: 0.25 per serving
- 1 can (15 ounce) pure pumpkin
- ½ cup milk ( I used 1%)
- 4 beaten eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia
- Optional toppings: Dairy Free Whipped Cream, Sprinkle of nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 6 ramekin or custard cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together pumpkin, milk, eggs, spices and stevia.
- Pour evenly into ramekins.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Best served cold. Top with dairy free whipped cream! Sprinkle with more nutmeg!
Recipe via Sugar Free Mom