Total Nutrition Technology
Monday, October 6, 2014



When Grace started at TNT, she was training for a marathon. As a smaller frame, she said that she wanted to figure out how to feed her  body so that she would not lose weight, but rather enhance her performance.  Grace had very specific goals.  She wanted to make sure that she was not starving mid-run, build muscle with cross training, and learn how to support overall general health to help her body recover quickly during training. Lofty goals but certainly attainable.   

"In full transparency, I was terrified in the beginning that this nutrition journey would dramatically change my eating habits and cause me to gain weight in an uncomfortable way. My experience could not have been more opposite.  Stacey Gretka at Total Nutrition Technology has literally transformed my athletic performance and overall nutritional well-being."  ~ Grace
Grace shared a little bit more about her experience with TNT and her Health Educator, Stacey Gretka.  
"Stacey listened closely to the details of my busy schedule and current eating habits. She created a nutrition plan that not only incorporated all of my favorite foods but aligned directly with the types of foods I was already consuming – just more of them! She created a plan that increased my caloric intake, balanced out the nutrients my body needed for maximum performance, and was easy to follow. She is extremely knowledgeable about the body and it’s reaction to food, providing me DETAILED explanations as to the “whys” I constantly asked. She could not have been more supportive and kind. She was also tremendously responsive, even answering late evening distress calls after a failed nutrition experiment on a long run. 
After a month and a half of following her plan nearly to the letter, I have stopped feeling hungry ALL the time, I finish a 3.5 hour run filled with energy, my body hurts a lot less, and my muscle mass increased 5%! Her way clearly works much better than my way was. I’ll continue to listen to her every word! P.S. Stacey, thanks for letting me keep my ice cream habit." 

TNT Health Educator, Stacey Gretka has worked in the health and fitness industry for over 12 years, beginning at her local YMCA. She graduated from Winthrop University with a Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition: Dietetics, with a strong interest in endocrine and metabolic disorders. She has helped to develop nutrition programs in several fitness facilities, as well as an online support group for those with Diabetes, Neurofibromatosis, Multiple Sclerosis, and other endocrine-related disorders and diseases. Stacey is also a member of the American Association of Diabetes Educators, driven by the Diabetes and PCOS in her family history. 

Though Stacey is well-versed with metabolism, she has counseled those with a wide variety of goals and can help clients achieve their personal goals within their own lifestyle. She believes strongly in the TNT program because it is not a diet, it is a way of life. As a new mom, Stacey used her own TNT-developed meal plan to return to her pre-pregnancy health status in no time!

The team at Total Nutrition Technology believes that results-focused outcomes are the key to YOUR success. To learn more about how you can benefit from a nutrition program that is custom designed to your unique physiology, lifestyle and dietary behavior, contact Total Nutrition Technology today at 704-549-9550!

You succeed with TNT because your results are our commitment to you!



Be sure to follow TNT on social media
            


Sign up for Total Nutrition Technology's Monthly Newsletter


- Copyright © Fitbits-