Total Nutrition Technology
Friday, March 6, 2015




Total Nutrition Technology is so happy to welcome Registered Dietitians Emily Batten & Amy Sparks to the TNT Team!



Emily Batten, RD
"I have my Bachelors in Public Health from UNC-Charlotte and graduated with my Masters in Nutrition from Winthrop University. My passion for dietetics originated at the age of 6 when I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes; I love that I am able to relate with my clients because I have been on the other side of a health diagnosis. I became a dietitian so that I am able to not only increase my clients' quantity of life but more importantly their quality of life. I believe education is one of the most important aspects of nutrition that I can provide to my clients. I love working at TNT!"







Amy Sparks, RD
"From weight loss and weight maintenance to sports performance, I love helping people reach their nutrition goals in order to live healthier and happier lives. I completed my Master of Science in Nutrition and dietetic internship from The University of Tennessee-Knoxville in 2014 with an emphasis in Public Health, Research and Sports Nutrition and was also a Graduate Research Assistant for two years, working with childhood obesity and obesity prevention programs in the community. I graduated from Appalachian State University in 2012 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition. I am so thrilled to be a part of the TNT Team and have always enjoyed nutrition and the influence it has on our daily lives."



To learn more about Total Nutrition Technology and how we can help you reach your health and nutrition goals contact us at Email: information@tntgetfit.com  Phone: 704-549-9550

- Copyright © Fitbits-