Total Nutrition Technology
Thursday, April 30, 2015



Robin's Story

It was almost three years ago that we decided to have kids. I was working out, eating healthy, in shape like I was all through high school and college. I got pregnant two months later, and gained 60 pounds during my pregnancy. I was walking and doing light workouts after my son arrived, but nothing too extensive.


I got a job about 9 months later and found myself struggling to find time to work out and eat right. Slowly, without me noticing, the pounds packed on. In December, I realized I was the heaviest I’d ever been (non-pregnant). I absolutely love food, and you could tell by my waist/stomach area. It was out of control! I felt so disgusted with the way I looked in pictures. I know it takes time to lose the baby weight, but there I was a year and a half later without much progress.

I met Stacey shortly after we moved to NC. I knew what she did and how she helped people. I started walking more, but I still wasn’t seeing results. I participated in one of Stacey’s TNT 30-day fitness challenges, saw results, and hosted my own challenge. But I knew I still wasn’t doing something right because I was always tired and I was still disgusted with my mid-section. I decided I needed Stacey’s help with nutrition! Now here I am 3 months later and 12 pounds lighter, down two pants sizes (finally back in those pre-pregnancy jeans!), with more energy than ever before! Bye bye naps during the weekend! Not only did I lose the weight, but I lost it the healthy way and still eating regular foods. My friends would all say “oh c’mon just have a little of this” or “you sure you don’t want some of this?” .It was hard, but I had to turn them down. Now they let me know in advance so I can plan my meals and still go out with them. The program not only helped me lose the weight, but it helped me understand how to eat and make better choices. I’m able to make better meal choices for my health – you can’t put a price on that!


TNT Health Educator, Stacey Gretka has worked in the health and fitness industry for over 12 years, beginning at her local YMCA. She graduated from Winthrop University with a Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition: Dietetics, with a strong interest in endocrine and metabolic disorders. She has helped to develop nutrition programs in several fitness facilities, as well as an online support group for those with Diabetes, Neurofibromatosis, Multiple Sclerosis, and other endocrine-related disorders and diseases. Stacey is also a member of the American Association of Diabetes Educators, driven by the Diabetes and PCOS in her family history. 

Though Stacey is well-versed with metabolism, she has counseled those with a wide variety of goals and can help clients achieve their personal goals within their own lifestyle. She believes strongly in the TNT program because it is not a diet, it is a way of life. As a new mom, Stacey used her own TNT-developed meal plan to return to her pre-pregnancy health status in no time!

The team at Total Nutrition Technology believes that results-focused outcomes are the key to YOUR success. To learn more about how you can benefit from a nutrition program that is custom designed to your unique physiology, lifestyle and dietary behavior, contact Total Nutrition Technology today at 704-549-9550!


You succeed with TNT because your results are our commitment to you!



Be sure to follow TNT on social media
            

Sign up for Total Nutrition Technology's Monthly Newsletter





- Copyright © Fitbits-