Total Nutrition Technology
Wednesday, July 22, 2015

#WCW

July 22, 2015


Jean Wassenaar


The amazing Jean has been a TNT client for 10 years now and, working with Angela, she has been able to not only meet her goals, but, most importantly, maintain them!We couldn't be more proud of all that Jean has accomplished since that fateful day when she was teaching a group exercise class in University Area! And that's why Jean is this week's #wcw! Read on for Jean's tips on staying fit!


  • Jean's go-to snack is a Chobani Flip right before bed! 
  • Her favorite maintenance meal is 3oz of chicken, sweet potato, and green beans!
  • Jean cannot live without her kitchen scale!
Her secret to success: 


"The only way I succeed is if I plan ahead and have my meals prepped.  And of course the support I get from Angela is always helpful."  

Jean continues to impress us with her commitment to great health. Her motivation? 

"I always want to be better than I was yesterday and I always think about my dad and want to make him proud of me."

Jean, thanks for being you! TNT has a total crush on you!



- Copyright © Fitbits-