Total Nutrition Technology
Wednesday, July 15, 2015

#WCW

July 15, 2015


Susanne Ware


Susanne is this week's #wcw for TNT! Read below to learn a little bit about what she does to stay healthy!


"I started working at Balance Fitness in 2013. Kim started talking with me about TNT. I have been a trainer for over 9 years and have tried every diet, shakes, etc that my clients brought to me. I also do crossfit as my fitness activity. I personally wasn't seeing much results. I signed up with Kim and started seeing the difference so much I started sending her my clients! Then, later in 2013 I started with TNT as a Health Educator!"

Since 2013, Susanne has been inspiring clients to make a change and to stop dieting. She is a constant source of positive energy and keeps us all on our toes! 

Of Susanne, Angela W. said, "I love how she practices what she preaches. She's a true success story!"

Congrats, Susanne! We have a total crush on you! 


- Copyright © Fitbits-