- Back to Home »
- #TravelTuesday - Huntersville Area Bootcamp, Strives to Serve Up Hope, Health
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Hope.Fit, a Huntersville Area Bootcamp, Strives to Serve Up Hope, Health
|Hope.Fit currently offers one class on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-9:45am|
|Water is provided to Hope.Fit participants|
TNT visited the class today to see what it was all about, here's what we learned:
- Bootcamp-style offers cardiovascular, strength, flexibility, and endurance training in a fun, upbeat environment
- All skill levels are present, and everyone supports each other
- Water is free and available for all participants, and water breaks are encouraged (you realize how proud this makes us... #31DaysofThirsty)
- All equipment is provided - you only need to bring yourself (and maybe a towel)
- Childcare is provided for children ages infant through pre-K via Kidzone at a reduced rate of $5 per child
- First class is FREE!
- Hope.Fit plans to expand its offerings very soon - so stay tuned and checkout their page for more information on classes, instructors, and directions!
|Participants of all ages and skill level work hard to achieve their goals together|