Total Nutrition Technology
Thursday, October 1, 2015



Success stories are a regular occurrence here at TNT, although not always are the results visible (We have many athletes who shave time off their miles, add wins to their record, and reduce injury. We have many clients who lower their cholesterol, lower their grocery bill, and increase their energy levels), so we're super excited when we get to share pictures that paint a much clearer picture of what TNT stands for. 

Honored to work with someone as goal-oriented as Megan, and proud of what she accomplished, we wanted to share her story:

Here's what she had to say:


"I have always been active and relatively fit. However, like most people, I gained some weight during college (20 pounds) and just couldn't seem to lose it no matter what diet and exercise program I tried. I decided to try TNT to kick off the new year and saw incredible results within 2 weeks! After 5 months, I went from 25% body fat to 16%. People ask me how I did it and the answer is simple - I started to EAT. This goes against everything most "diets" and weight loss programs stand for. The best part about this program is that I never feel deprived, and therefore, it is sustainable. It provides you with a blueprint to follow but allows you to exchange and choose foods you enjoy eating. Sue taught me how to properly fuel my body which kicked my metabolism into a serious fat burning mode. Now I look leaner than ever and feel great! Choosing to join TNT was one of the best decisions I have ever made and I highly recommend it!"


- Copyright © Fitbits-