- Back to Home »
- Reduce Your Risk for Obesity by 40% -- here's how!
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
An article posted on Women's Health reviewed a handful of studies regarding the connection between genetics and obesity and here's what they had to say:
1. Your DNA plays a role, but does not determine your weight.
2. Your predisposition to obesity can be reduced 40% with exercise.
3. Your exercise routine may need:
- an increase in frequency, time, or intensity
- a change in style (Crossfit, yoga, running, etc.)
- an addition in style (strength training AND cardio)
- a customized approach from a Registered Dietitian
- a reduction in refined sugar intake
To learn more about customizing a nutrition and exercise program to help you overcome your genetic disposition, contact Total Nutrition Technology today or visit www.tntgetfit.com for more information!