Monday, November 11, 2013
Carol Goodwin ~ TNT Health Educator, BS, HFS, ACSM
CHARLOTTE SOUTH END
Carol is a Health Educator with Total Nutrition Technology and has been putting her expertise and passion to use by help others realize their true health and fitness potential. It is certainly more than just a job for her and she took some time to share why she loves her job and also provide some useful tips that can help during your personal journey of health.
" I love to see the changes in my clients! Its like we are doing makeovers from the inside out! If I can inspire even the smallest bit of a change - its worth it to me." ~ Carol
Carol's Top 5 Tips -
- The grocery store is "the other fast food" choice. Get in the habit of running in and out of the grocery store vs waiting in the drive-thru.
- Leave your house every day as if you are going on a road trip - pack all your food and your workout gear.
- Keep a big bowl of non perishable snack items on your kitchen counter and grab 2 different ones each day to take with you.
- Rotate your fruits and veggies out each week when you choose them at the grocery store to ensure variety.
- Draw lines on your water bottle to set "drinking goals" - for example, draw a line 1/2 way down. Try to drink down to that line by .
***If you are in the University or Concord area and would like to learn more about the products/services TNT offers, contact Carol to see how she can help you realize your goal. Carol@tntgetfit.com or call 704-549-9550***
Carol first joined Total Nutrition Technology in 2008 and is the acting Area Manager for the North Charlotte Region. She holds a BS in Health Education and is also a Certified Personal Trainer. In addition Carol has certifications in Massage Therapy and Weight loss counseling. She chose TNT because of the "cutting edge" type of approach in the industry and the high level of personalization in the customized programs. In addition, this type of service attracts a "can do" type of clientele, which I am grateful for every day.