Total Nutrition Technology
Sunday, March 2, 2014



For over 20 years, Total Nutrition Technology has been helping men and women realize their health and fitness goals. Whether you are looking to lose weight or take your health and fitness to the next level, TNT has the knowledge and passion to get you there. 

We'd like you to meet TNT client Heather.  Heather came to Total Nutrition Technology after struggling with her weight for the majority of her adult life.  She met with TNT Health Educator Brock Murray and they were off and running with a plan tailored specifically for her.  Heather has been kind enough to share her personal journey so that others can find inspiration and see that anything is possible!  




Heather's Journey
"During my entire adult life, I've struggled with maintaining a healthy weight I was comfortable with.  It all started in college when I gained the ‘freshman fifteen’, which quickly turned into another 15 lbs. By the time I got married at the age of 26, my weight had fluctuated so much that my closet had 4 different clothes sizes in it.  Even worse, I gained another 35 lbs during the first two years of marriage.  I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale for the first time and saw that I was 200 lbs! Thankfully, I was able to lose 45 lbs in 9 months. It was a success (sort of)! With the help of a regular work-out regimen and some not-so-healthy dieting practices, I've stayed within 10 lbs of the 155 lb. goal.  However, staying that way always seemed like a struggle and I never really felt like I had a full understanding of overall wellness...that is until I started TNT.

After my metabolic test and my consultation with Brock, I could tell that this guy knew his stuff. Trust in him and his methods was built immediately. When he told me the plan of how we were going to reach my goals, at first I thought Boy, this is going to be expensive! This better be worth it!” My second thought was “This is going to be hard.”  I could tell right away that it was different than any other program I had ever tried because this wasn't a ‘diet'.  In the past 6 months, my journey down the path to health and wellness has changed my life and that is no exaggeration.




Today, I feel empowered, confident, and beautiful.  Those are three words I never thought I’d use to describe myself and certainly not on the day when I weighed in at 200 lbs a few years ago.  TNT gave me the tools I needed to rebuild my self-confidence and become my best self. As people have seen my body transform, they've asked me how I’m doing it. When I tell them about TNT, I explain it as a personalized plan that teaches you about feeding your body the nutrients it needs to function at its best.  Plus, there’s flexibility.  Yes, I still have a cupcake now and then.  In fact, I’m eating one right now.  What I love most about the program is that I've learned how to eat healthy for the rest of my life, not just for six months." 

For more information on how TNT can help you realize your health and fitness goals contact a TNT Health Educator and schedule your FREE health assessment today!



Be sure to follow TNT on social media
         


Sign up for Total Nutrition Technology's Monthly Newsletter

- Copyright © Fitbits-