- Back to Home »
- TNT Approved Recipe: Watermelon "Cake"
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Total Nutrition Technology
We love it when we come across healthy dessert ideas and this watermelon cake is not exception. It's healthy, refreshing, perfect for summer picnics AND it won't leaving you feeling guilty for having something sweet! And to make it even easier for you, TNT has added this yummy dessert to the My Fitness Pal app. Just search for TNT Approved Watermelon "Cake". You can also be creative with this recipe and change up the fruit and nut topping. Anyway you top it...this watermelon "cake" will be a huge hit with family and friends!
- 1 Large container of Cool Whip - low fat or fat free
- 1 Large Watermelon cut in a circle like a cake
- Slivered almonds
- Cut your watermelon in circle to look like a cake. (photo here)
- Pat the watermelon down with wipes to dry it.
- Frost it with whipped cream
- Add slivered almonds to the side
- Decorate the top with fresh fruit of your choice. Try the raspberries and blueberries!
Adapted from: Jennifer Garza, iSaveA2Z.com