- Back to Home »
- Meet TNT Health Educator Ana Miller
Friday, October 24, 2014
Ana Miller - Total Nutrition Technology Health Educator
Ana is a Health Educator with Total Nutrition Technology and has been putting her expertise and enthusiasm for nutrition to use to help others learn how to reach their health and fitness goals. Ana earned her Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Louisiana State University, and her Master of Arts in Psychology from Southeastern Louisiana University. She is also a Certified Personal Trainer with the American College of Sports and Medicine, and has experience with one-on-one and group training. Before moving to North Carolina, Ana spent six years as a clinical researcher at Pennington Biomedical Research Center (Baton Rouge, LA), where she accumulated extensive experience in behavioral interventions to modify food intake, body weight, and physical activity. She believes that we all get one shot at life and we get one body for the journey. While we can’t choose our genetics, we can choose what we do with the bodies that we’ve been given. Life can be so crazy, but we always have the choice to pursue health and take care of our bodies. Ana started working with TNT to help others do just that – pursue health, one choice at a time.
I love working with my TNT clients because, at the end of the day and regardless of their specific goals, I get the opportunity to help my clients work toward their fullest potential by taking care of their bodies. Helping someone be their best self is incredibly meaningful! - Ana
Ana's Top 5 Tips:
1. Pack your (healthy) snacks each day like you are going on a long road trip - being prepared while out and about is key! You can also bring them home if you don't need to eat them.
2. Use your food journal to identify the most challenging part of your day (or week). Is it difficult to get breakfast in? Maybe its midafternoon munchies? Weekends rough? The journal is such a useful tool to identify those challenges so you can zero in on what it takes to make those challenges your successes!
3. Water water water! Always more water -- and out TNT Infuser Water Bottle is my absolute FAVORITE! Adds a flavor explosion to boring plain water!
4. Plan your workout at the time of the day that you need the biggest mental recharge, not just physical! If you are present mentally, your physical gains will be exponentially greater!
5. Schedule a time in your calendar each week for grocery and food prep. You would never skip an appointment with a doctor, or a work meeting, so apply that same level of importance to your grocery and food prep - make that appointment with yourself, keep it, and get a handle on your week before it even begins!
TNT offers a wonderful opportunity for clients to work with their Health Educators in-person and remotely via phone and Skype or Facetime. Contact Ana to learn more about this and the products/services TNT offers. Ana is ready to help you realize your health and fitness goals. Ana@tntgetfit.com or call 704-549-9550
Be sure to follow TNT on social media
Sign up for Total Nutrition Technology's Monthly Newsletter