- Back to Home »
- Meet TNT Registered Dietitian Hannah Limpert
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Hannah Limpert ~ TNT Registered Dietitian, RD, LDN
Becoming a Registered Dietitian was simply a natural fit for Hannah. She has a passion for helping others improve their eating habits and find balance in their lives. Hannah is a Charlotte native and says she loves working with TNT because of the dedication to helping clients reach their success. Hannah takes pride in providing every client with the very best through nutrition education, accountability, and continuous support and motivation. She works with clients on both an individual level as well as group settings.
“You are what you eat. So don’t be fast, cheap, easy, or fake.” My passion comes from knowing the power of food and how what you eat directly influences how we feel all day and every day. It can make things better, or worse. To know that we have the power to use food as a tool to feel better is one of the healthiest decisions you will make in your life, and you can choose this every day!" ~Hannah
Hannah's Top 5 Tips -
1. Eat within an hour of waking up!
2. Drink more Water! One of the quickest ways to feel a boost in your energy levels and to notice a difference in your skin health is to increase your water intake. A boost in hydration will also help ease joint pain and aid in digestion.
3. Be sure to eat balanced. Try to make sure you eat a lean protein with a complex carb or healthy fat at each meal and snack.
4. Realize the Importance of Fiber: Fiber aids digestion, prevents constipation, and lowers cholesterol- and can help with weight loss.
5. Fruits and Veggies- the more colorful the better! Variety is so important! We get wonderful phytonutrients that can help decrease our risk for developing cancer!
If you are in the Ballantyne area and would like to learn more about the products and services TNT offers, contact Hannah to see how she can help you realize your goal.
Hannah also offers On-Site Corporate Wellness programs available for local businesses in the Charlotte area.
To learn more, contact: email@example.com or call 704-549-9550