Total Nutrition Technology
Sunday, November 2, 2014





After committing to making some changes and living a healthier lifestyle, Michelle decided to seek the help and guidance of Total Nutrition Technology to help her on the balance of her journey. Michelle worked with TNT Health Educator, Carol Goodwin who developed a plan for success to help Michelle reach her health and fitness goals. Not only Michelle meet her weight goal but she reduced her body fat by 14%! 

"While I had been successful on my own and how lost some weight, I still needed to lose about 20-25 lbs and was in a rut with what I was eating. Carol, gave me the tools not only what I should be eating, but also that weekly encouragement. Anytime that I had a question on something, she responded quickly. She knew my passion for running and would also give me guidance on what I should be eating during those events. When I started my journey I was over 32%+ body fat and currently am in the 18-19% range."

About Carol
Carol first joined Total Nutrition Technology in 2008 and is the acting Area Manager for the North Charlotte Region. She holds a BS in Health Education and is also a Certified Personal Trainer and is now both a TNT Health Educator and Corporate Account Manager. In addition Carol has certifications in Massage Therapy and Weight loss counseling. She chose TNT because of the "cutting edge" type of approach in the industry and the high level of personalization in the customized programs. In addition, this type of service attracts a "can do" type of clientele, which she is grateful for every day.


The team at Total Nutrition Technology believes that results-focused outcomes are the key to YOUR success. To learn more about how you can benefit from a nutrition program that is custom designed to your unique physiology, lifestyle and dietary behavior, contact Total Nutrition Technology today at 704-549-9550!


You succeed with TNT because your results are our commitment to you!



Be sure to follow TNT on social media
            



Sign up for Total Nutrition Technology's Monthly Newsletter

- Copyright © Fitbits-