Total Nutrition Technology
Sunday, January 4, 2015



When Jane started with Total Nutrition Technology she felt like she was going to be quite the challenge for her Health Educator.  Jane is a single mom and works both an 8-5 full time job AND teaches at the local community college from 6-8!  So making changes to her eating and exercise habits was something she thought was not possible.  Then Jane met with TNT Health Educator, Stacey Gretka and realized that this was all within her capabilities!  Jane shares a little bit of her journey...

"When I met with Stacey for the first time I laughed and asked when would I have time to do all this. Stacey with her ultimate patience said we will do it. Now after having Stacey talk me off the cliff, so to speak, I am pleased with my many results. I have lost some weight ( 6 pounds) but I have lost a total of 4 inches. I now know how to pack my lunch and dinner to make it work for me. I have more energy and I have a much better idea of what I eat and why I eat it. 
I have become mindful of what food does for my body and when I eat I think about what I am putting in my mouth. The other challenge I had was my full time job requires me to entertain customers at lunch many days. I now know how to make that work for me without comments from the customers of "aren't you eating? or is that all you are having". 
My doctor was so excited for me. And I was so excited for me. 
The best thing is Stacey helped me work with the foods I like so I don't feel like I am on a diet but am eating what I like in a healthier way. And the added bonus is my 16 year old son is eating better as well, and I can comfortably play with my grandchildren, too!"  ~Jane
TNT Health Educator, Stacey Gretka has worked in the health and fitness industry for over 12 years, beginning at her local YMCA. She graduated from Winthrop University with a Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition: Dietetics, with a strong interest in endocrine and metabolic disorders. She has helped to develop nutrition programs in several fitness facilities, as well as an online support group for those with Diabetes, Neurofibromatosis, Multiple Sclerosis, and other endocrine-related disorders and diseases. Stacey is also a member of the American Association of Diabetes Educators, driven by the Diabetes and PCOS in her family history. 

Though Stacey is well-versed with metabolism, she has counseled those with a wide variety of goals and can help clients achieve their personal goals within their own lifestyle. She believes strongly in the TNT program because it is not a diet, it is a way of life. As a new mom, Stacey used her own TNT-developed meal plan to return to her pre-pregnancy health status in no time!

The team at Total Nutrition Technology believes that results-focused outcomes are the key to YOUR success. To learn more about how you can benefit from a nutrition program that is custom designed to your unique physiology, lifestyle and dietary behavior, contact Total Nutrition Technology today at 704-549-9550!


You succeed with TNT because your results are our commitment to you!



Be sure to follow TNT on social media
            

Sign up for Total Nutrition Technology's Monthly Newsletter




- Copyright © Fitbits-