Total Nutrition Technology
Tuesday, February 10, 2015



When Lisa first met with Total Nutrition Technology founder, Angela Wilkinson, her goals were clear - to obtain an improved level of overall wellness by losing a significant amount of weight, changing eating habits, learning how to prepare healthy meals and increasing level of activity.  Lisa shares her journey to health...


"My personal trainer encouraged me to meet with TNT for metabolic testing and to setup a nutritional program to assist me in meeting my personal wellness goals. 

I met with Angela and was immediately encouraged by her uplifting spirit and attitude. She has provided me with the educational materials to learn to live a healthy lifestyle that I can maintain. My plan was well-explained and easy to follow. The shopping guide and tips have been invaluable to assist me in learning to make better food choices. I have met with Angela weekly and now bi-weekly via skype. Our skype meetings have been an excellent solution as my schedule is very busy. 

I have obtained many benefits as a result of following the plan. I have lost over 70 pounds and my cholesterol has dropped 45 points. I have also lowered my blood sugar levels significantly and I am now in the normal range. My blood pressure has also dropped dramatically and is within the normal range. 


Angela has provided support to enable me to stay on the plan and shift focus from trigger foods where necessary. She has assisted me with understanding my emotional eating patterns and changing those patterns. She has enabled me to understand the changes in my body image as I go through this process. I am very appreciative of her high level of support over the past year. I look forward to working with her to finish the last milestone of my journey to reach my lifelong wellness goals."

About Angela:
Angela, Founded Total Nutrition Technology, Inc. in 1993. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise and Sports Science from the University of Florida and her Associate of Science degree in dietetics from Palm Beach College. She relocated to Charlotte, North Carolina in 1997 where she expanded her programs into many area fitness and wellness centers. In 2006, the NC American Dietetic Association honored Angela as the Dietetic Technician Professional of the Year. She remains an active member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND), Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness Nutritionists Dietetic Practice Group (SCAN), National Association of Sports Nutrition and American Fitness and Professionals Association (AFPA) -

The team at Total Nutrition Technology believes that results-focused outcomes are the key to YOUR success. To learn more about how you can benefit from a nutrition program that is custom designed to your unique physiology, lifestyle and dietary behavior, contact Total Nutrition Technology today at 704-549-9550!


You succeed with TNT because your results are our commitment to you!



Be sure to follow TNT on social media
            


Sign up for Total Nutrition Technology's Monthly Newsletter




- Copyright © Fitbits-