Total Nutrition Technology
Tuesday, February 24, 2015



Total Nutrition Technology is so happy to welcome Registered Dietitian Emily Batten to the TNT Team!


A message from Emily: 

"I have my Bachelors in Public Health from UNC-Charlotte and graduated with my Masters in Nutrition from Winthrop University. My passion for dietetics originated at the age of 6 when I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes; I love that I am able to relate with my clients because I have been on the other side of a health diagnosis. I became a dietitian so that I am able to not only increase my clients' quantity of life but more importantly their quality of life. I believe education is one of the most important aspects of nutrition that I can provide to my clients. I love working at TNT!  My office is conveniently located inside In Motion Fitness off of W Catawba Ave. in Cornelius, NC.

- Copyright © Fitbits-