- Back to Home »
- Whole Wheat Greek Yogurt Pancakes with Apple and Almond Butter Topping
Friday, August 28, 2015
- 1 c. whole wheat pancake mix (Chelsea uses Simply Nature)
- 6 oz peach Greek yogurt (any flavor would work well)
- 1/4 c. water
- 1/4 c. chopped almonds, pecans, or walnuts
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/4 apple, sliced
- 1 tsp almond butter
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Mix pancake mix, Greek yogurt, and water with a whisk until smooth.
- Chop nuts, add to mix and pour 1/4 c. of batter into a pan over low-medium heat till golden brown.
- Repeat until all of the batter is cooked.
- Slice apples and "nuke" almond butter and syrup in microwave for 20 seconds.
- Place pancakes on a plate, add apples to top of pancakes, and drizzle almond butter on top. Sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon.