- Back to Home »
- TNT Boneless Buffalo Wings
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Recipe from TNT's Get Lean Get Fit Get Cooking Cookbook
TNT Boneless Buffalo Wings
Makes 2 Servings (5 wings each)
- (1) 8-oz raw boneless skinless lean chicken breast, cut into 10 nuggets
- ¼ cup Fiber One bran cereal, original flavor
- 1oz BBQ Baked Lays (about 14 chips)
- 3 Tbsp Frank’s Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Dash onion powder
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper or ground red pepper
- Dash black pepper
- Dash salt
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In a blender or food processor, grind Fiber One cereal to a crumb-like consistency. Crush potato chips completely. In a small dish, mix crushed chips with cereal crumbs. Add onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne, black pepper, and salt. Mix well.
3) Place Chicken pieces in a separate dish and cover with Frank’s Red Hot and toss to coat.
4) Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray
5) Give each chicken piece a shake so it’s not dripping with sauce, and then coat evenly with crumb mixture. Lay crumb- covered chicken on the baking sheet
6) Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, then flipping nuggets over and baking for 10 more minutes or until outsides are crispy and chicken is cooked completely.
Exchanges: 4 Meats, 1/3 starch
For more delicious recipes like this try Total Nutrition Technology's NEW eCookbook Get Lean Get Fit Get Cooking available now. Learn more here