- Back to Home »
- Watermelon Round-Up (#2 is a must-try)!
Thursday, July 9, 2015
Time for a TNT Round-Up: Watermelon!
We've collected some of our favorite watermelon sensations to help keep you #hydrated this July!
In addition to adding fresh or frozen watermelon to your fruit infuser for extra hydration during your #31DaysofThirsty, here are some fantastically fun and delicious ways to use the summer staple.
1. THE Watermelon Cake from Total Nutrition Technology
2. A Watermelon Pizza (a perfect poolside surprise!) from Mrs. Happy Homemaker
3. Healthy Watermelon Pops from Total Nutrition Technology
4. Watermelon Salad with Halloumi Grilling Cheese from Total Nutrition Technology
5. This Adorable Watermelon Fruit Basket (and other cute ways to cut/serve your watermelon)
6. Watermelon Fruit Roll-Ups (for an occassional treat) from Domestically Blissful
7. Watermelon Agua Fresca (which will change your life) from Iowagirleats.com
8. You can kabob it and grill it: Watermelon & Pineapple Kabobs from A Night Owl
9. You can enjoy watermelon year round: Watermelon Jelly from Love and Olive Oil
10. Five-Minute Watermelon Frozen Yogurt from Just a Taste
(Okay, this one requires a swap. Use pre-frozen watermelon balls instead of frozen strawberries.)
***BONUS Watermelon Recipe!!*** from Passion for Savings
All photo credits belong to the site from which the recipe/tip were retreived.